After two years of working as Rossiter Coaches, it was a natural decision for Keith and Shelly to become Rossiter instructors. The more people that practice these powerful stretching techniques, the more pain-free our community will be. A question always to Keith and Shelly is: “Aren’t you creating your own competition?” The simple answer is – this area needs 100 more Rossiter coaches to meet the demand from all the people who need help.
Keith and Shelly teach Rossiter Level 1, Rossiter Level 2, and a series of Rossiter Introduction Workshops.
As a student, you will learn how and why Rossiter works, when and what to do for a myriad of common tissue-related problems, and you will get to experience these stretches while you are practicing them. Keith and Shelly guide you each step of the way to help you be the very best Rossiter Coach you can be. That’s how it was when we started out – Richard Rossiter and David Henre were there to answer our questions and help us review, and recalibrate anytime we needed it. This dedicated mentoring approach is what we strive to provide for our students.
Over the past 10+ years, Fort Collins has become a Rossiter hub which includes handful of America’s best Coaches, dedicated Rossiter studios, and many people with a sincere calling to help their community with these stretches.
There are over 250 stretching techniques in Rossiter many modifications for techniques and setup. Learning these skills is a commitment Rossiter coaches embrace in order to help people overcome debilitating pain or limitations.
Our students are comprised of:
- Massage therapists that realize their hands “aren’t what they used to be” and want another way to help their clients without damaging their body
- Fitness professionals who want to offer another service to their clients; helping them recover from past injuries and preventing future injuries
- Chiropractors who want to offer a soft tissue solution to complement their structure-correcting chiropractic adjustments
- Husbands and wives that want to help each other stay pain-free and mobile, and help their families
- Physical therapists who understand the merits of natural methods for increasing ranges of motion and reversing the source of pains
We may be able bring it to your town! Request a Workshop
This two day workshop provides hands-on training and instruction in the most cutting edge, state of the art pain relief method available. Help yourself, your clients, family, friends, teammates, colleagues, get out of pain FAST.
- Learn techniques to quickly eliminate aches and pains throughout the body, including the head, neck, shoulders, low back, hips, elbows, hands, fingers, knees, ankles, feet and toes.
- Learn the underlying causes of musculoskeletal pain in the body for all types of clients: general public, athletes, musicians, artists, factory workers, computer workers, seniors, teens, coaches, trainers, etc…
- Learn why the Rossiter System stretches are so effective at restoring comfortable movement and providing fast, efficient pain relief.
- Learn how to give back to your clients, friends and family the mobility and comfort that have been missing from their everyday lives.
- Receive instruction in an interactive, lively, fun environment, with step-by-step instruction, streaming videos, personal coaching, practice and refinement of each technique.
- Experience and practice each Rossiter technique with a fellow student. All participants learn how to deliver the techniques to a partner, and they also experience how it feels to undergo a Rossiter System workout on their own bodies.
- Learn better body mechanics for manipulating others’ tissue, including how to use your feet (rather than the more vulnerable hands) to anchor clients’ tissue in place while the client executes deep, powerful stretches “from the inside out.”
- Receive an instruction manual that includes step-by-step photo instruction and written instruction on each technique that you’ll learn.
- Leave the workshop feeling better than you’ve felt in a long time…and ready to provide pain relief to most everyone.
- This class can be taught to just about ANYONE regardless of prior training or experience.
Day One: Learn techniques for the upper body, low back and hips, and knees.
Day Two: Learn techniques for hands and feet, undergo a calibration to make sure you’re delivering and receiving weight correctly, and reinforce what was learned in Day One.
Take your training from Level 1 up to Level 2, learning more power, specificity, and versatility.
This mini-workshop is designed to:
- Introduce you to the basic concepts of The Rossiter System
- Give you a preview of the two day Unit 1: Rossiter Head to Toe Workshop techniques by allowing you to experience them on your own body and see how effective they are on others.
With another student, you will learn and practice two Rossiter techniques for knees – the Upper Calf Crunch and the Ham Jam, to give you a good ‘feel’ for the work from the perspective of a Rossiter Coach.