This two day workshop provides hands-on training and instruction in the most cutting edge, state of the art pain relief method available. Help yourself, your clients, family, friends, teammates, colleagues, get out of pain FAST.
- Learn techniques to quickly eliminate aches and pains throughout the body, including the head, neck, shoulders, low back, hips, elbows, hands, fingers, knees, ankles, feet and toes.
- Learn the underlying causes of musculoskeletal pain in the body for all types of clients: general public, athletes, musicians, artists, factory workers, computer workers, seniors, teens, coaches, trainers, etc…
- Learn why the Rossiter System stretches are so effective at restoring comfortable movement and providing fast, efficient pain relief.
- Learn how to give back to your clients, friends and family the mobility and comfort that have been missing from their everyday lives.
- Receive instruction in an interactive, lively, fun environment, with step-by-step instruction, streaming videos, personal coaching, practice and refinement of each technique.
- Experience and practice each Rossiter technique with a fellow student. All participants learn how to deliver the techniques to a partner, and they also experience how it feels to undergo a Rossiter System workout on their own bodies.
- Learn better body mechanics for manipulating others’ tissue, including how to use your feet (rather than the more vulnerable hands) to anchor clients’ tissue in place while the client executes deep, powerful stretches “from the inside out.”
- Receive an instruction manual that includes step-by-step photo instruction and written instruction on each technique that you’ll learn.
- Leave the workshop feeling better than you’ve felt in a long time…and ready to provide pain relief to most everyone.
- This class can be taught to just about ANYONE regardless of prior training or experience.
Day One: Learn techniques for the upper body, low back and hips, and knees.
Day Two: Learn techniques for hands and feet, undergo a calibration to make sure you’re delivering and receiving weight correctly, and reinforce what was learned in Day One.
Posted in: Workshops